Be the change you wish to see in the world…
Life coaching adopts a solution-oriented approach. It centers on one’s current life situation and one’s personal development goals. It sets concrete goals, poses essential, to the point questions and offers helpful, everyday exercises to practice in your own time at home.
We develop daily strategies to address, cope with and solve challenges in our life.
Although the short-term coaching can also include crisis intervention and counseling at times, this service requires that the client is essentially stable, and that the motivation to achieve a goal or to make a change, comes directly from him/her. Together, we determine how often to meet and which methods we will use. The sessions are held in person in my private office, by phone or via skype video call.
Life Coaching offers:
- concrete work on making life transitions, e.g. beginning a new job, pregnancy and motherhood, children leaving home, the end of a significant relationship, etc.
- a way of coming to terms with life-changing events, radical upheaval, divorce, and more.
- concrete work on everyday issues such as conflict resolution, stress management, exam preparation, etc.
- the possibility of enhancing creative thinking and one’s ability to take action
- development of behavioral changes which lead to a rewarding refiguring of relationships, work- and everyday life
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!
J. W. Goethe